Old 06-04-2005, 05:30 PM
Kay

In article , JennyC
writes

"mary prince" wrote in message

Hi All,

Just moved into a new place and the garden was set out last year from
scratch. I now need to cover parts of the garden to provide a bit of
privacy when out sunbathing!! if we get some sun this year...
Anyway, some suitable climbibg plants will do the job. I like roses but
they take a lot of looking after. I'm all for low maintanence plants.
It is a south-east facing garden, if this is a help in suggesting the
sort of climbers that might do well in this type of location.

Thanks
Mary

Ha - saw your post after all!
You could perhaps have been a bit more patient ...........:~)

I'm a great fan of ivy:
It's evergreen
You can prune it as much as you like

Unfortunately you can't prune it as *little* as you'd like ;-)
(Not if you want to still be able to find your house and garden, that
is)

--
Kay