Old 10-02-2003, 07:25 PM
Valkyrie

Default anyone else having NG problems?

Is anyone missing random posts to this newsgroup? I have five newsgroups on
my reader but rec.gardens is the only one that seems to have the odd post
missing from this past week. I have to go into Google to find the ones that
don't show up. I checked my other NGs but they are all complete. Verrrrrrrry
strange. I didn't realize it was even happening till my post to Paggers
didn't show up. I posted it again and then saw that there were replies to
posts I didn't see either. When I checked Google I had a double post to
Paggers and there were about a dozen or more that were missing from others
in this group. Like I said, I then went to my other NGs on Google to check
but all of their posts did show up on my reader. Curiouser and curiouser.

Val