Old 07-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Anne Lurie

That's a lot of mulch, assuming you are talking about cubic yards -- I
think the dump truck load I got a few years ago was maybe 6 cubic yards (but
at the rate I can move it around, it is now soil amendment rather than
mulch, per se).

I don't know about "cypress or cedar" mulch, as I think the stuff I got was
double-shredded hardwood bark (but, as I said it was several years ago!),
and I got it at Bradsher's on 401 (with the giant man statue) in North
Raleigh (Wake County, I guess).

Bradsher's, south of Fox Road on Louisburg Road, 872-3149.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am need about 10 yards of mulch to surround the playset in my
backyard. I am thinking of getting either cypress or cedar. Any
recommendations on where to get it?

Any thoughts or recommndations are welcome.

Thanks!