Old 07-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Warren

Thatching, mostly. I'd rather have a $100 machine I own, rather than
spend $50 to rent one.

Even if the one you own takes 5 times the effort of the commercial-grade
rental, and is only durable enough to be used twice? And you have the
storage space for a machine that'll sit unused for three or four (or more)
years?

I may be going out on a limb here, but I would think that if it's this
difficult to find a tool like the one you want, there's a reason for it:
There's no demand for one like it. And there's no demand for it because it
doesn't match the needs of consumers.

If you're really sure that this machine is such a good idea, then buy a
truckload, and resell them. You already know you'll corner the US market if
you do so.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Care for your landscape with Black and Decker cordless tools
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html