Old 07-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Elaine T

Elaine T wrote:

Well, the fish separated themselves. I came out this morning and the
smaller fish had squeezed herself through the grate on the spillway and
was in the bottom barrel. Guess I'll leave them that way. I've read
that goldies like company, but I guess these two won't be social until
after springtime is over.

*sigh* The saga continues. The second shubunkan squeezed through the
grate as well so both were in the bottom barrel this morning when I fed.
I didn't have time to do anything about it. This afternoon, I came
home to ... you guessed it. Another crispy, dried out fish. *sniffle*
I've had it. That one aggressive shubunkan can stay alone until I
figure out a foolproof way to keep fish out of the spillways and in the
barrel.

--
__ Elaine T __
__' http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__