Old 07-04-2005, 04:10 AM
ZeroWing

On 6 Apr 2005 06:14:12 -0700, wrote:

I am need about 10 yards of mulch to surround the playset in my
backyard. I am thinking of getting either cypress or cedar. Any
recommendations on where to get it?

It usually depends on where you live... the place with the cheapest
price per yard may not even deliver to your area (or may charge an arm
& a leg to do so.) I'm in northerm Durham and always get mine from
Cordell Earthworks in Durham --
http://www.cordellearthworks.com/products/ . Triple-shredded is
$18/yd. We got 15 yards this year (should have bought 12 but couldn't
bring myself to pay the delivery charge, so just upped my order
grin).

Any thoughts or recommndations are welcome.

Regarding the amount, a square yard spread three inches deep will
cover 12 sqare yards (an area 12 feet x 9 feet). You sure you need 10
yards?

- John