Old 07-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Snooze

wrote in message
In rec.gardens d wrote:
Sure it does... Buy a rake

You must have missed the word "power" in the subjectline...

Typical of asking for product advice on usenet. You'll get a few dozen
like answering, or you'll get people who tell you "don't do it this way".
Like you, I've never seen anything like that, look at Black & Decker's
website directly, doesn't seem like as useful of a machine as you think.

http://xrl.us/fox7

http://www.blackanddecker.co.uk/prod...&mktid=2&lid=1

For my needs, I purchased a shove sized lawn coring/detacher from home
depot, it takes me about an hour or two to core the lawn, and gives me a bit
of exercise in the process.

Good luck
-S