Old 07-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Frank Thompson

Default Burgess bad experience

Don't know if this is right group to post this to or not. If not, I
apologize. You may be interested inmy negative experience with
Burgess Seed & Plant Co. Here is copy of email sent to them
yesterday.

"Why don't you have a toll free number for complaints?
Why should I pay for a call because of your incompetence?
You told me when I called in January that potato sets could not be
shipped until April. I told you that was too late for south Georgia.
I called again Mar 14 and you refused to ship them the next day as any
reasonable shipper would do. You waited until it was too late, as I
predicted, and they arrived today (April 6) completely rotted! In
fact they were in a liquid state and had such an awful odor that my
wife could not even put them in her car to bring them from the mail
box a half mile away."

Frank
southern Georgia
correct email is