Old 07-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Dave Gillingham

Diana, look at the silver lining: Had there been anything toxic in
your water supply, you were quite safe. You might have *drunk* it,
but at least your lungs were safe! And my orchids were very lovingly
& individually watered.
PS how are the fingers coming on?

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 21:28:39 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

How about covering up until one looks like a space alien complete with mask,
measuring out the Orthene or Physan, attaching the hose-end sprayer, and
half way through the process realizing that suddenly Orthene doesn't have a
crappy odor anymore? Hmm?

Water never did kill thrips, as far as I know! LOL

Diana

Dave Gillingham