Old 07-04-2005, 02:11 PM
MM

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:00:20 +0100, JK wrote:

Anyone have a working method for deterring cats from using my garden as
a litter tray? I have two toddlers and I'd rather they took precedence
over the neighbours cat. I've so far seen a few methods, any comments on
these:

1. ultrasonic screamers (with IR detectors to trigger them)
2. water squirters (ditto)
3. aromatics
4. "zoo poo"

While humourous replies are always welcome, this is a serious question -
cat crap is pretty toxic and smelly stuff, I don't want it in my garden,
and I imagine I'm not alone.

I gave up at my last property. The cats won. Those green crystals
stank more than the cat poo.

MM