Old 07-04-2005, 05:30 PM
gardenguy

The milorginite is made from sewage sludge. I have not noticed a bad odor
from it.

Gary

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Stinky fertilizer? Is that why it works?

"gardenguy" wrote in message
Deer love to eat tulips. I use milorginite fertilizer to discourage
them.

Gary

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
I found deer tracks in one of my flower beds where tulips are growing,
and the leaves were munched off 5-6 plants, but not the other dozen or
so. And, no snacking noticed with tulips elsewhere on the property. Are
deer known for liking tulips, or was this just a taste? FYI, deer own
this neighborhood, and the flower beds they did NOT raid provide them
with more shelter than the one they did.

Or....maybe it was just one deer shopping, and he/she is bringing the
whole family tonight. scary horror movie music here