Old 07-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Gale Pearce

As for a bit of trivia. I put all my sponges in a net laundry bag. To
clean the filters I just pull out the bag and there it is... You can
run the bag through a washing machine, I just throw the spunges on the
driveway and hose them down.

Hi Carl - I clean mine much the same way, only I leave them in the bag and
hose them down on my driveway at the season end. A couple of times a season,
I just stick the garden hose in the top of my barrel and back flush some of
the crud out the inlet fitting at the bottom of my barrel as I slosh the
bags around inside - about 10 min total - I also don't use sponge, I use
scotch brite type pads
Gale :~)