Old 07-04-2005, 03:46 PM
datsy

I am looking for a comprehensive guide to growing vegetables in pots and
containers. I would prefer a book exclusively dedicated to the subject,
not
just a chapter located in bigger volumes on general gardening. If someone
could give me an idea of the best book related to this subject, I would be
extremely grateful.

I bought two just last week:
Kitchen Harvest by Susan Berry (A cook's guide to growing organic fruits,
vegetables and herbs in containers) - this one includes recipes as well.
The Edible Container Garden by Michael Guerra (Fresh food from tiny spaces)