Old 08-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Elizabeth

"Katra" wrote in message
Hey Dave sweetie! :-)
Heads up!!!

Ad's like this one are not generally welcome on regular usenet lists but
if you want to advertise, become a regular contributing member of the
group and just put the above information in your signature!

It'll get you some hits that way and sig "advertising" seems to be
acceptable on usenet. This is a GREAT group and well worth participating
in and I know that you could be a valuable contributor with your
knowlege of propagation of unusual herbals.

The Peruvian torch cactus I bought from you last fall made it well thru
the winter and the fungal infections are gone, so I plan to pull the
buds for propagation.

For San Pedro, I've used a mix of 1/3 miracle grow, 1/3 sand and 1/3
pearlite with good success. What do YOU use for propagation?

The caapi vine is not growing much, does it need full shade? That is
what I am trying to provide it with!

Have not planted the datura seeds yet, what soil mix is best for those?

To the rest of the group, PLEASE cut Dave some slack! He is new to
Usenet and I have been to Garden of the Ancients. FASCINATING selection
of plants that I've not seen anywhere else in Austin, plus some of the
regular plants. He has bush morning glory that is really fun and mine is
doing well! :-)

Hugs Dave!
Katra

--
K.

Katra -
Dave is definitely a regular poster. I for one am ALWAYS glad to see when
he's having some sort of sale.

I stopped by today and picked up some lemongrass, lemon basil, & feverfew,
and will be back when he gets his shipment of stevia. Dave has THE BEST
place anywhere near Austin for herbs, whether in plant form or dried. I've
been going out there for years.

Nice to see ya again Dave - will definitely miss you next spring when I'm
trying to figure out what will and won't grow in Montana.

Elizabeth