Old 08-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Bob Walsh

Rob and Sue,

Wisconsin is where you don't speed from what I understand.

I'm usually about 10 over on the freeways and the cars are flying by in the
Twin Cities.

Looking at http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/...y.asp?state=MN
Colorado looks more dangerous.

Hope you meet you both. Enjoy your stay.

Bob

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
Susan Erickson wrote:
On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 12:36:30 -0400, Rob Halgren
wrote:

An interesting experiment, though. And well documented. But, as always,
extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I think the old rules
of the road are still mainly in force, there may be some local ordinances
that get in the way in some places... Call them speed traps. *grin*

Speaking of speed traps...
Are you going to make it to Minneapolis?
SuE

Yes, I'm planning on it, although I never did get my registration in.
*grin* Although since I've never seen airfares as usurious as those
charged to get to Minneapolis, I'm going to drive. My own form of
protest. It must be a one airline city... So I may find a few literal
speed traps.

If anybody between me (in Lansing, MI) and Minneapolis is looking for a
ride to the AOS meeting, I could probably pick up some hitchhikers.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1