Old 07-04-2005, 10:38 PM
keith ;-\)

Default What are you doing with early grown tomato plants?

I started my tom seeds off 15th February they are going like mad,this is the
first year I am growing fruit & veg.At the rate they are growing they will
need staking soon!They are about 16 inches tall they are in a heated
greenhouse though, 60 f min.They will be moved to there final positions into
a unheated greenhouse,do you wait until the last frost,say 1 st week in June
my bedding goes out or earlier in the unheated greenhouse as the frost
shouldn't be too severe?
I have learnt not to start them off as early next time!I should get an early
crop though.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.