Old 08-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Nina

Lee Braiden wrote:
On this note, does anyone have experience growing Ficus Religiosa?

Anything
particularly strange about them that I should know

I have a Bo tree. I like it a lot. The size of the leaves vary from
specimen to specimen (I bought several from Rare Plants Research and
kept the one with the smallest leaves), but they do reduce in time.
The trunk thickens well. The only problem with mine is that it
doesn't get enough heat in the summer: it should be growing much more
vigorously than it is. In a warmer climate, it would do better than
here (zone 6/7).

Nina.