Old 08-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Dave Gillingham

From my limited experience witjh friends who have had that sort of
injury, it seems long & slow is fairly common, unfortunately. But I
think you're right - you need to keep at it, with guidance to do it
right. Sympathy for the annoyance, & all the best for the process.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:40:34 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

PS how are the fingers coming on?

You are sweet to remember that, Dave. I think I need to go back to physical
therapy. At the first of the year, I was doing quite well, and with the
exercises, etc, I thought I could handle the rest myself. But that
traitorous pinkie is curling up again, and my hand is weak. That is
unacceptable, so I will go back for more treatment. The good news is that it
doesn't hurt very much.

DianaTo email me remove the .private from my email address.

Dave Gillingham