Old 08-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Cumberpach

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
..
I would raise the plant up a little in the water. Also, the lack of
fish may mean that there isn't enough fertilizer, unless you also add
that. The other plants may just not be as heavy feeders. You don't say
what they are, so it's hard to say, .....

The first 3 are native : Lemna Triscula (Ivy leaved Duckweed), Eleocharis
Acicularis (Hair Grass), Nymphoides Pelta (Water Fringe), Scrirpus Cernuus
(Fibre Optic Plant), Lagarosiphon Major (Elodea Crispa), Azolla filiculoides
(Fairy Moss) and Aponogeton Distachyum (Water Hawthorn).

The Reel McKoi wrote:-
I would guess they're lacking phosphorus.

Elaine T wrote :-
I was thinking phosphorus too.

Thanks all, I will raise them and get some food tabs tomorrow.

Pete