Old 07-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Mike

"DJR" wrote in message
I have a flourishing bay tree growing in a pot about 19 inches wide and

deep
but the pot fell over and broke. I am now considering planting it in the
garden but am concerned about whether it would survive through winter,

when
it comes. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Dave.

They grow like weeds in our garden. For ever pulling them up for growing in
the wrong place. We have them in the hedge, in a pot and a standard clipped
shaped specimen. All outside. South facing coast Isle of Wight

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past