Old 08-04-2005, 12:08 PM
JennyC

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

You have been misled by gardenbanter. This is not an in-house
service-on-demand advice bureau, so banging on the desk and bawling
won't get you far. You are reading a usenet discussion group which has
nothing to do with gardenbanter. Gardenbanter is something akin to a
streetcorner newspaper vendor pretending to be the publisher of the
newspapers he arranged on his stall.

Janet.

AND what's more, Garden Answers had the cheek to mention it as a great
site on the Internet for gardening advice, when in actual fact it lifts
our discussions clean out of their roots and transplants the as their
own cuttings on their web site.
Damn cheek.....
Janet

Maybe we should all add a bit to our sig..........

"This post is coming to you via Uk.Rec.Gardening and is NOT a part of
gardenbanter. Please join a proper newsgroup!"

Or words to that effect:~)
If we ALL did it then it would be on public display
Jenny