Old 08-04-2005, 07:47 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article , mrchaos007
wrote:

Katra wrote:
.

The Peruvian torch cactus I bought from you last fall made it well thru
the winter and the fungal infections are gone, so I plan to pull the
buds for propagation.

Make sure they are 6" long for best results and let them dry for 10 to
14 days before you put into any mixture with any moisture.

Yes, I usually callus for 2 to 3 weeks. :-)

For San Pedro, I've used a mix of 1/3 miracle grow, 1/3 sand and 1/3
pearlite with good success. What do YOU use for propagation?

That is pretty good, but I stay away from Miracle Grow anything. They
are part of the big problem.

Ok, how so?
What potting mix do you use for your 1/3?

The caapi vine is not growing much, does it need full shade? That is
what I am trying to provide it with!

What till it gets hot, it is a hot weather plant.

Ok.

Have not planted the datura seeds yet, what soil mix is best for those?

Whatever they take clay alright.

So it does not matter then...

Thank you Dave!!!
--