Old 08-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Cindy

Nice to see ya again Dave - will definitely miss you next spring when I'm
trying to figure out what will and won't grow in Montana.

Elizabeth

You're moving to Montana?? You lucky dog! I grew up on a farm there, and
moved to Houston 9 years ago. There was definite culture shock, oh my GOD
yes. A traffic jam there is when the farmers move a tractor to the next
field and there's a line of 5 cars behind them.

What part of the state are you moving to? I lived about 95 miles northwest
of Great Falls on the way to Glacier Park. I miss it so much, but it IS
nice to be able to grow everything here, and leave tropicals outside most of
the year.

Cindy