Old 08-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Lee Braiden

On Friday 08 April 2005 13:52, Nina wrote:
I have a Bo tree. I like it a lot. The size of the leaves vary from
specimen to specimen (I bought several from Rare Plants Research and
kept the one with the smallest leaves), but they do reduce in time.
The trunk thickens well.

Ahh, that's good to know, thanks.

The only problem with mine is that it
doesn't get enough heat in the summer: it should be growing much more
vigorously than it is. In a warmer climate, it would do better than
here (zone 6/7).

I shall subject it to the heat of angry stares if it fails to grow
optimally

No, seriously... do you really mean heat, as opposed to light? I've just
realised I'm not aware of how plants react to heat at all. I've heard that
some plants will drop leaves with minor temperature changes etc., and I'm
aware of the danger of frost damage of course, but... how do plants rely on
particular temperatures, I wonder?

--
Lee.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++