Old 08-04-2005, 04:35 PM
K Barrett

Well, I hope both you and Rob can fill me in on the discussion at the
Wednesday Judges Forum. Those are my favorite part of Members meetings.
Alas, I won't be in attendance. Guess I'll have to see you both at Sonoma,
where I'll buy you both a nice glass(es) of wine from our local wineries.

K Barrett

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:18:59 -0500, "Bob Walsh"
wrote:

Rob and Sue,

Wisconsin is where you don't speed from what I understand.

I'm usually about 10 over on the freeways and the cars are flying by in

the
Twin Cities.

Looking at http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/...y.asp?state=MN
Colorado looks more dangerous.

Hope you meet you both. Enjoy your stay.

Bob

I grew up in Wisconsin (Madison) so I will agree. Hold that
speed limit to 5 over on I90.

We are flying. I have great faith in MN weather in April. Ours
is bad enough - they are predicting snow in Denver for Sunday.
We still have 65 at 8pm tonight. Spring in Colorado. The only
thing that changes temperature faster is Summer in Colorado.

SuE