Old 08-04-2005, 04:23 PM
dkat

If you have a preformed pond that is 2-2.5feet deep it is not likely that it
is 80 gallons unless the shelf makes most of it much less deep than that.
What is the width and length?

"ScrubsFan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Is it a good or bad idea to let leaves that fall into my pond decompose?
It's a pre-fab pond that holds about 80 gallons (if I remember
correctly) and is 24-30" deep.

If it is a good idea, is there some general rule of thumb as to how deep
to let the layer at the bottom of the pond get before doing some
housecleaning?

I do not currently have any fish in the pond but am considering getting
some.

--

See the changing faces of Michael Jackson!
www.smartassproducts.com/fun.shtml#jacko