Old 09-04-2005, 02:05 AM
Jim Lewis

Help wanted!

Over the years I have accumulated several junipers and I am sorry to say
lost some of the original information.

In addition, my memory is not what it used to be. In short, I have several
junipers that I would like to identify.

I am looking for a book, a magazine article, or a website that can help me
differentiate the various types of junipers.

Specifically looking for differences between San Jose, shimpaku, Hollywood,
prostrata, Sargentii, needle, and procumbens.

Don't think it's what you want, Peter, but here is an _excellent_ key for North American junipers.

http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.as...axon_id=116875

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the berries
are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++