Old 09-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Dave Sheehy

What's happening in Sonoma and when?

Dave

K Barrett ) wrote:
: Well, I hope both you and Rob can fill me in on the discussion at the
: Wednesday Judges Forum. Those are my favorite part of Members meetings.
: Alas, I won't be in attendance. Guess I'll have to see you both at Sonoma,
: where I'll buy you both a nice glass(es) of wine from our local wineries.

: K Barrett

: "Susan Erickson" wrote in message
: ...
: On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:18:59 -0500, "Bob Walsh"
: wrote:
:
: Rob and Sue,
:
: Wisconsin is where you don't speed from what I understand.
:
: I'm usually about 10 over on the freeways and the cars are flying by in
: the
: Twin Cities.
:
: Looking at http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/...y.asp?state=MN
: Colorado looks more dangerous.
:
: Hope you meet you both. Enjoy your stay.
:
: Bob
:
: I grew up in Wisconsin (Madison) so I will agree. Hold that
: speed limit to 5 over on I90.
:
: We are flying. I have great faith in MN weather in April. Ours
: is bad enough - they are predicting snow in Denver for Sunday.
: We still have 65 at 8pm tonight. Spring in Colorado. The only
: thing that changes temperature faster is Summer in Colorado.
:
: SuE
: http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/albums.php