Old 09-04-2005, 12:24 AM
Derek Broughton

CanadianCowboy wrote:

Can you point to where it is located ?

David wrote:
I have not seen the rec.ponds FAQ before now, but have just finished
reading it from top to bottom.

Well, Cowboy, it was posted right here, last week. Look on google groups,
or wait for it to come by again next month.

As someone who wrote a fair part of that FAQ, thanks for the kind words,
David.

Is Justin (who I believe posts the FAQ) actually still here, or is it just a
bot? Since David Lamb was having some concerns about the FAQ being posted
from a non-existent email address, I can certainly provide a spam resistant
address to use for posting, if it would help.
--
derek