Old 10-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Cereus-validus.....

Its those habitus that get you every time.

Asparagus is a very large genus but I get the impression your plant might
actually be a Ruscus.

"Frankie V. Fernandez, MD" wrote in message
I got a plant from the local nursery today. The stems, culms and leaves are
bamboo in configuration, except that they are smaller. The plant is also
vining, with a habitus much like an asparagus. Does anybody have an idea
what plant this might be? I tried google searches for "asparagus bamboo"
but all results(!) return 33 pages of vegetable websites' indexes
".....asparagus, bamboo....."

Thanks in advance!

Frankie