Old 11-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Mike

"Steven" wrote in message
om...
Hello!

Some kind of odd question:

We would like to paint some trees (that is, putting real paint onto
real living trees) for an arts project. We don't want to harm any
trees though.
Therefore, is there special paint for this? Does it harm trees?
Environment?

Any links, suggestions, etc. welcome!

Thanks,
Steve

You think you can improve on nature can you?

And your experience is how long?

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past