Old 11-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Sacha

On 11/4/05 10:46, in article
, "Steven"
wrote:

Hello!

Some kind of odd question:

We would like to paint some trees (that is, putting real paint onto
real living trees) for an arts project. We don't want to harm any
trees though.
Therefore, is there special paint for this? Does it harm trees?
Environment?

How long are you going to leave the paint on for? And are you going t paint
the whole tree/s or just part? I think the answer will be affected by that
information. I would *imagine* that a water based emulsion wouldn't harm
part of a tree if it was washed off immediately. And of course, there are
special preparations painted onto e.g. Tree trunks to deter some insects.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)