Old 11-04-2005, 02:25 PM

Hi!

Well, we haven't decided yet for how long the paint should stay as we
are still playing with the idea. Actually, information aout all the
types mentioned would be interesting:

1. What if the paint should stay on the trees as long as possible? And
if this is not a good idea, how long would other paint stay on before
being washed away? (Rain washing of paint from tree - nature cleaning
human traces?)

2. We actually only thought about painting the trunk, but if someboday
knows about a paint that can be applied to the leafs too, why not? In
this context the paint should probably stay on as long as the tree has
leaves... around 6 months?

3. What are these "special preparation paints" you talked about?

Thanks,
Steven