Old 11-04-2005, 05:34 PM

Default 260 Watts on a Freshwater Tank

I have a question for all of you and use some help.
I have a 260WT Current Satellite CF light. I'm running (4) 65W 6700K
bulbs.

In my tank, I have all kinds of plants, from low light plants(java
fern, etc) to hi-light plants(gloso, etc.). The tank is 55 gallons. I
also have a school of neon tetras, rummy noses and some danios in
there.

I'm also running CO2, and a Filstar 3 canister filter.

How long should I leave the lights on? Should I run all 4 bulbs
constant, or should I do them all 4 only during a few hours then back
to two?

All suggestions/opinions welcomed.

Thanks,
Jack