Old 11-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Chris Hogg

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 09:36:53 GMT, "Garry Nixon"
wrote:

The seed packet says 'requires a period of cold to germinate'. I'll be
stratifying them in the fridge, and wondered if anybody can advise: how
long for?

Thanks in advance. And yes, I know I'm late in starting to stratify -
that's another story.

Garry

They grow wild in the hedgerows all around here, in mild west
Cornwall. I can't believe they need much stratifying.

BTW, IMO the flowers smell of ..er.. human waste, to put it politely.
So I suggest you eat them before they come into flower, assuming
that's what you want to grow them for.

--
Chris