Old 11-04-2005, 10:16 PM
AutoTracer

Most nursuries stock plants that can be planted right away. If the nursury
stocks plants outdoors, its a safe bet you can plant as soon as they are in
stock especially if they have a guarantee (wouldn't do much good to sell
plants they know will die). If you are buying from a greenhouse, tiz no
problem to ask the staff.

"Ted Shoemaker" wrote in message
Hello,

Different plants need to get into the ground at different times. But
let's assume that I don't want to plant on 16 different dates, for each
plant's optimum planting time. So, roughly speaking, how do I know when
I should plant spring flowers?

One time a couple of years ago, I called the weather forecaster at the
local TV station and asked him when he's going to plant.

What do you advise?

Thank you,

Ted Shoemaker
Grey thumb