Old 12-04-2005, 12:48 AM
George

"mark Bannister" wrote in message
She thought she was doing a good thing, and fortunately there are no fish yet.
The pond was supposed to be up and running last year, but I just now got the
tile finished. It's a small formal pond, about 700 gallons, tiled with
granite. My daughter used half a bottle of dishwashing soap to clean it. Now
it's a great big bubble bath.
I've rinsed and rinsed and still have a bubble bath. Will sunlight eventually
break down the soap?

Mark B.

Was it the anti-bacterial kind? If so, you may have big problems getting
beneficial bacteria started, as this stuff takes quite a while to degrade.