Old 11-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Klara

In message , trojan9
writes
I have seen on the web an husqvana, and honda models but am drawn

John Deere model JS63 - just trust john deere!

We have a John Deere and I love it - I had found emptying the grassbox
on our mower more and more tiring and difficult, and of course with
mulching you don't need to empty it - but the best thing on our John
Deere that I hadn't seen anywhere else is the swivelling front wheels,
which make turning really easy. We have a back lawn with a tree stump in
the middle, and I can just go round and round in ever widening
circles... (you can lock them if you want to go straight). I now expect
to be able to mow until I'm in my dotage!
--
Klara, Gatwick basin