Old 12-04-2005, 01:25 PM
trojan9 trojan9 is offline
Registered User

Thanks Klara and others for their replies.

It seems like my hutch to trust john deere is well placed.

I must say, the JS63 model - I hadn't considered the option of the swivelling front wheels - it just looks so odd and I thought it might be weak and likely to break etc - after all, I am looking for 20 years service from my mower.

Having said that, I can see the real benefits and will now think VERY seriously about the JS63 model that has those swivel wheels instead of the one I had been thinking of without them.

Cheers!

Any ideas of recs on best place to buy?