Old 12-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Des Higgins

"trojan9" wrote in message

Hi,

I am going to "do my bit" for the environment, and make sure my new
lawnmower can mulch the grass.

I save lots of time, with no grass collection or disposal, and so.....

Which mulching lawnmowers can you recommend?

I need petrol, with approx 20 inch or so cut.

It MUST last a lifetime - my current model is some 15-20 years old!
I'd like a grassbox option - but rarely intend to use it!

I have seen on the web an husqvana, and honda models but am drawn to
John Deere model JS63 - just trust john deere!

Seriously, though, how on earth can I find our and compare these models
and others - buying a mower is an expense and i do not want to waste
money!

I have had a Husqvarna (like the one in the photo but ehhh different;
different model; no idea which one) for 10 years and it is very good. I
have had it serviced just once and otherwise cleaned it out once every 2
years and generally mistreated it thoroughly and it works great.

Any experience of JDeere?
http://tinyurl.com/5upob

the husqvana:
http://tinyurl.com/5yjsa