Old 12-04-2005, 04:01 PM

On 12 Apr 2005 11:34:58 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
"BAC" writes:

| LOL, very true - but given a nudge in the 'right' direction, perhaps, by
| anthropogenic alterations to their environment, e.g. removal of large
| predators, planting of suitable fodder and shelter, reduction in competition
| from domestic grazing stock, removal of deer fences, climate change leading
| to less severe winter conditions, etc.

What we need is some more predators, large and medium sized,
in both rural and suburban areas. If they could be encouraged
to hunt trolls as well, that would be marvellous.

Not much future for you if that happened :-)

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk