Old 13-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Joe

Default short corn

happy spring everyone, every year i attempt at growing corn here in florida,
but it never fails that i have some issue with it. the most common one has
been midget corn stalks. i may just be ignorant and impatient but it just
seems WAY to early for my 4 foot stalks to be attempting to shoot up the
flowers already. i haven't over fertilized (blood meal, bone meal and a
little 10-10-10 here and there) that i know of. do any of you know of a
reason why i am getting this "issue"? i may be just ignorant to the
behavior of corn but it just doesn't seem right to me.

thanks!