Old 13-04-2005, 06:54 AM
Karen

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:44:37 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:54:51 +0100, Malcolm Kane
wrote:

In message ,
writes
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:47:22 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"Paul" wrote in message
Why do the RSPB and other conservation hooligan charities such as the
Woodland Trust kill wildlife rather than manage it properly. We all
know killing large numbers of animals merely causes them to breed more
and quicker.

Thats must be why there are lots of whales then?

No, It is always possible to slaughter a species almost to extinction.

But surely Angus when the main pressure was taken off a number of years
ago this principle you have quoted before that it causes faster breeding
would by now have been making a really noticeable difference.

Again not necessarily. Just look at fish stocks gererally. They have
declined because of over fishing.

But i thought that killing (aka overfishing) caused them to breed more
prolifically (according to you)?

Can you stick to one argument? Why is it that culling (according to you)
causes deer populations to increase, but not fish, whales, bison or the
dodo? And what have you got against hunting anway? Wolves kill deer and eat
them. We kill deer and eat them. So what?

You're a clear argument against allowing nuts to have guns, you'd
never read the instructions!