Old 13-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Tumbleweed

wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:04:17 +0100, Malcolm Kane
wrote:

In message ,
writes
Its a myth that populations stabilise.

Not at all. All populations will stabilise according to their habitat
- including humans.

Try reading some modern textbooks

Tell me why these textbooks would claim otherwise.

Mainly because populations don't stabilise.

Give evidence as to why you think they don't stabilise

If you are so ignorant as to believe that, especially as its suits your
predudices, carry on. I wouldnt try and persuade otherwise, someone who
thought the Sun revolved round the earth either.
If you really do care, then check out any book written in the last 20 years
on ecology.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com