Old 13-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Pauline Muth

When you are putting your trees away try washing the tree , pot and soil and
all in a soap solution such as Concern or Safer.
I set up a large plastic container full of the stuff when I am ready to
store my bonsai and dip all my bonsai and stock before
storing. When I bring them out , I do it again. Works for me up here in
Zone 4.
PS Just finished putting out my winter stored stuff yesterday....happy
spring!!!
Pauline F Muth Zone 4 West Charlton NY USA
www.pfmbonsai.com