Old 13-04-2005, 10:40 AM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:42:08 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

I don't agree with any wildlfe being hunted by man. They are not our
"property". They are wildlife in their own right and their freedom to
exist should be respected.

Whats the diff between a wolf eating a deer and a person eating a deer?

Wolves kill to survive and will generally pich an older or weaker
specimen. People kill for fun, recreation and trophies.

Meat
is as natural part of our diet as it is the wolves or any other predator.

If you think that look at the converse. Why not let wolves and foxes
etc prey on lambs?

It seems your long rants are nothing at all to do with 'conservation' or
'ecology', you are a veggie and dont believe animals should be eaten by
people , though apparently its OK if other animals eat each other.

It's very much to do with conservation. So-called conservationists
are killing deer to protect their trees.

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk