Old 13-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Mike Lyle
writes

And Zetnet charge a lot. I think the majority use a typical junk ISP
like AOL (hell, I use it myself, even though I know what's wrong with
it!). I suspect that AOL's lack of interest in Usenet isn't so much
because they don't understand it, but that they understand only too
well that it has no direct commercial value to them: short-sighted,
but established business often is.

Creating and maintaining web sites for people on AOL is very stressful
as they don't seem to be able to refresh their pages in their browsers,
so think changes haven't been made!

Changes we make to web sites aren't seen by AOL people unless they
actually go on the Internet with OE rather than through AOL. Not sure
why they are denied being up to date!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy