Old 13-04-2005, 04:10 PM
gareth gareth is offline
Registered User

Default British Indigenous flowering plant not found in Switzerland cira 1905??!

Hello, i'm reearching for a BBC TV drama and I just wondered if anyone can suggest a wild flowering plant that can be bought in flower NOW, that would have appeared in the british isles in the early 1900's but WOULD NOT BE FOUND in Switzerland? We wanted to use Monbretia but we can't get them in flower now, can we use Phlox or Lupins?? Please help! Many thanks, gareth.
PS please reply to my prsonal e-mail, thanks: