Old 13-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Harold Walker

"Mike" wrote in message

On the instructions of SWMBO, went to a local garden centre,
whilst SWMBO was doing her investigation of the shrubs, I
looked at the accessories, and I was horrified to find a
Squirrel Feeder!

Surely it must be illegal to sell something designed to
encourage vermin.

Apparently not. You only have to look at the amount of cat food there is
about AND the adverts on TV

A lovely sight to behold is one of our favorite squirrels sitting on the
window sill looking into out rec room waiting for his daily supply of
peanuts...HW

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past