Old 14-04-2005, 12:48 AM
Eyebright Eyebright is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gareth
Hello, i'm reearching for a BBC TV drama and I just wondered if anyone can suggest a wild flowering plant that can be bouhgt in flower NOW, that would have appeared in the british isles in the early 1900's but WOULD NOT BE FOUND in Switzerland? We wanted to use Monbretia but we can't get them in flower now, can we use Phlox or Lupins?? Please help! Many thanks, gareth.
PS please reply to my prsonal e-mail, thanks:
english bluebell.....god knows wot the latin for that is now

snake's head fritillary....Fritillaria meleagris

Gorse...Ulex europaeus

wood anemone ... Anemone nemorosa

globe flower ... Trollius europaeus

pasque flower ... Anemone pulsatilla